Day 1: Nairobi - Samburu
Pick up from your hotel around 8am and transfer to Wilson airport for your flight to Samburu park. You will pass over lush farmlands and catch glimpses of the glaciered slopes of Mt. Kenya before dropping down to the arid country of the North and the Samburu Game Reserve. On arrival you will be met and transferred to Larsen’s Camp. After lunch proceed for evening game drive dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Samburu Full day
Pre-morning game drive and after lunch proceed for evening game. Samburu is located north of the central mountains and the equator. This fascinating arid reserve is home to Grevy’s zebra and reticulated giraffe, as well as Oryx, gerenuk, Somali ostrich and dik dik. Dinner and overnight at Larsen’s Camp.
Day 3: Samburu - Nairobi
Transfer to Samburu airport for the scenic flight back to Nairobi’s Wilson Airport where you will be transfer to your hotel.
- Masai mara return flight with 1 nights stay at the Lodge
- Transfers to and from Wilson Airport and masai mara airstrip.
- All meals in masai mara
- Service of an English-speaking driver guide
- Game drives with safari vehicle
- Personal things like beers,sodas,ciggeretes
- Park entry fee